With capacities up to 12,535 m³ and a maximum height of 11m
Modular tanks in GRP.
Storage and water treatment tanks manufactured by Toro Equipment in fiber glass composite.
The ideal solution in complicated logistics environments or with limited space and time that require lightweight and versatile solutions in short time frames.
- Resistant to oxidation and corrosion.
- Highly resistant to chemicals.
- Longer useful life than tanks made of other materials.
- Easily transportable due to its lightness and its modular composition.
- Easy installation both indoors and outdoors.
- Possibility of disassembling and transporting for reuse.
- They can be installed partially underground.
- Low thermal conductivity: 0.2107 w / mK.
- Dielectric material.
- Versatility in sizes and colours.
- Wide range of accessories.
- Minimal maintenance and ease of repair.
General purpose tanks
Allows machining on the surface
The plates are manufactured using the flex molding process that allows obtaining reinforced plastic pieces with a high content of fiberglass positioned in the direction of stress, thus increasing their mechanical resistance.
This manufacturing process is environmentally friendly because it eliminates emissions and waste.
- Storage tank
- Aerobic and anaerobic digesters
- Drinking water (NSF certificate)
- Storage of fire water
W-Tank® tanks, decanters and covers are manufactured in the standard color LUMINOUS GRAY RAL7035. As optional in 3 colors, both internally and externally.
Optionally, we can manufacture any color from the RAL chart upon request.
Installation time: 4 weeks
Installation time: 7 weeks
Installation time: 5 weeks
Feed buffer tank
Installation: 4 weeks
Storage of chemically corrosive water
Installation: 3 weeks