With capacities of up to 12,535 m³ and a maximum height of 11m
Modular GRP tanks.
Modular storage and water treatment tanks manufactured by Toro Equipment in glass composite.
The ideal solution in logistically challenging environments or with space and time constraints that require lightweight and versatile solutions on short lead times.
● Resistant to rust and corrosion.
● Highly resistant to chemicals.
● Longer service life than tanks made of other materials.
● Easily transportable due to its light weight and modular composition.
● Easy installation both indoors and outdoors.
● Can be disassembled and transported for reuse.
● Can be buried underground.
● Low thermal conductivity: 0.2107 w/m-K.
● Dielectric material.
● Versatility in shapes, sizes and colours.
● Wide range of accessories.
● Minimal maintenance and ease of repair.
General purpose tanks.
Thermally insulated tanks.
PUR-Insulation coefficient 40 mm thick PUR
For vertical loads
Allows surface machining
MODELS OF COVERS
Aerial view of the tank
Elevation view of the tank
Conical 15° / 45°
This manufacturing process applies cutting-edge technology in the composite materials sector.
Flex Molding has a number of advantages over traditional laminating and infusion processes:
- Improved mechanical properties, thanks to the increased fibre content.
- Improved performance of the final product thanks to the reduction in weight of the product as a result of the reduction in the amount of resin.
- The parts are built in a closed mould, thus improving the environmental conditions and the quality of the workplace. This also contributes to the reduction of CO2.
- With this process the thickness and orientation of the fabrics are under control.
- W-Tank® tanks and decanters are quick and easy to assemble and require very little logistical resources.
- The product can be dismantled and repositioned for reuse at another location.
- Assembly instructions are enclosed.