Dissolved air flotation
It separates solid particles from liquids by means of advanced FADAR® (high performance dissolved air flotation) flotation technology.
Thanks to the advanced FADAR® technology, our equipment produces a stream of micro air bubbles that adhere to the floccules, raising them to the surface where a system of scrapers drags the sludge bed generated to the hopper that collects the sludge, reducing the total suspended solids by up to 90%, reducing the COD and obtaining a sludge dryness of around 6%.
Toro Equipment’s sludge dewatering equipment, manufactured in our facilities, is a good alternative for the treatment of waste from both urban and industrial wastewater treatment processes.
The high dryness of the cakes achieved allows the waste to be managed as solids, considerably reducing waste management costs.
Rotary screens are pre-treatment equipment used to separate solid waste from clean water through a filter drum. This drum can be either screen or perforated depending on the type of solids to be treated.
Its mission is to eliminate the solids carried by the water, in order to avoid clogging and mechanical problems in the installations.
This equipment requires little maintenance and operates continuously, without the need for electricity.
In urban waters, they can replace primary decanters in many cases, providing the elimination of coarse sands and up to 30% percentages of grease and effluent leftovers. Spans of 0.50 to 0.15 millimetres are used.
Modular GRP tanks.
Modular storage and water treatment tanks manufactured by Toro Equipment in glass composite.
The ideal solution in logistically challenging environments or with space and time constraints that require lightweight and versatile solutions on short lead times.
● Resistant to rust and corrosion.
● Highly resistant to chemicals.
● Longer service life than tanks made of other materials.
● Easily transportable due to its light weight and modular composition.
● Easy installation both indoors and outdoors.
● Can be disassembled and transported for reuse.
● Can be buried underground.
● Low thermal conductivity: 0.2107 w/m-K.
● Dielectric material.
● Versatility in shapes, sizes and colours.
● Wide range of accessories.
● Minimal maintenance and ease of repair.
Settling is a solid-liquid separation process commonly used in water treatment.
Static clarifiers are specially designed for biological processes such as secondary sedimentation. However, lamella clarifiers are designed for the separation of inorganic solids, usually in primary sedimentation.
The function of the clarifier is to separate the semi-heavy and heavy elements in suspension (sands, clays, silts), which are carried by the water and which damage the subsequent treatment, generating deposits in the hydraulic conduits, pipes and channels, abrasion in pump impellers and equipment.
The clarifiers manufactured in Toro Equipment’s facilities are designed for the separation of solids from water.
Useful in primary and tertiary treatment.
Pre-assembled plants for wastewater treatment custom designed and delivered ready for commissioning.
They can be quickly connected, relocated and commissioned anywhere in the world within specified electrical regulations.
- Requires a small space.
- Quick installation.
- Great ease of handling and transport.
- High reduction of destination costs.
- Tested both hydraulically and electrically at the factory.
- Does not require civil works.
Automatic Emulsified Polyelectrolyte Emulsifier Plant
The installation of the Automatic Polyelectrolyte Plant is indispensable for dosing chemicals in wastewater treatment. They are used for flocculation of solid particles in all types of wastewater, industrial and urban wastewater.
These plants allow the preparation (mixing with water), maturation and dosing of the polyelectrolyte in an automatic and simple way.
Advantages of the automatic polyelectrolyte plant:
- The supply pressure can be regulated as required by means of a solenoid control valve and pressure reducer with pressure gauge in the water circuit.
- It is corrosion resistant.
- It has automatic start and stop control of the agitator, the polyelectrolyte feeder and the water inlet.
- It is designed to prevent the formation of lumps.
They have a worm screw that rotates on its own axis, thus moving the materials towards the discharge.
- Manufactured in carbon steel and stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316.
- Adaptable to installation needs.
- Installation does not require civil works or large spaces.
- High durability, resistant to rust and corrosion.
- No clogging or obstructions.
- High transport capacity.