High efficiency equipment for physical-chemical treatments
Dissolved Air Flotation
Allows solid particles to be separated from liquid ones using advanced FADAR® flotation technology (high performance dissolved air flotation).
Thanks to advanced FADAR® technology Our equipment produces a stream of air microbubbles that adhere to the flocs, raising them to the surface where a system of scrapers drags the generated sludge bed to the hopper that collects the sludge, thus reducing the COD and total suspended solids up to 90% and obtaining a sludge dryness of around 6%.
WHAT IS F.A.D.A.R. TECHONOLOGY
Dissolved air flotation separate solids using FADAR® technology, developed by Toro Equipment, which enhances flotation by injecting micro air bubbles into the floc. This causes the floc density to reduce, creating what we call sponge flocs, which increases the separation rate. Stokes’ theorem.
REDUCTION OF TSS
Our range of Anaconda® dissolved air floatators are made mainly of fiberglass reinforced polyester (GRP), which provides it with:
- Resistance to corrosion.
- Durability and resistance to numerous variables.
- Ideal for harsh or saline environments.
- Easy to transport due to its lightness.
- Minimum environmental impact during the manufacturing process.
- Good results against large volumes of solids resistant to settling.
- High rate of ascent of the floc.
- 100 % resisant to corrosive effluents generated.
- Security systems.
- Different implantation options depending on the available space.
- Sludge dryness obtained around 6%.
Sludge clarification in urban WWTP
2 FRL-600 Anaconda®
Primary treatment at slaughterhouse’s WWTP
Flow: 1.200 m³/h.
TSS: 1.200 mg/l
5 FRC-90 Anaconda®
Thickening of sludge in bin
WWTP in slaughterhouse’s
Flow: 400 m³/h.
TSS: 4.000 mg/l